Friday 4 January 2013

Spilt Screen Software Find

At home I went on a search to find a new software that would allow me to split screen as final cut at school hasn't been working. From just typing in the simple question 'What software will allow split screen?' I found the TraxAxPC by windows, this software you'd have to buy if you wanted it however there was an option to have it on free trial for 15 days, which is what I did.
Above is a video on youtube that I found that shows how I can create a spilt screen using TraxAxPC, however it only uses pictures and not video. I'm not sure if this is a problem, it might not be sophisticated  enough.

2 comments:

  1. did you post the how to question - ?

    add some comments as to what you were looking for - and why - this earns marks for problem solving and technical experimenting.

    the youtube link is interesting BUT can it also do video t the standard you want? - could you get the track cutter video 2 he men
    tions at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crush and smash film or still pictures as 3D pieces detonate to uncover the following picture from Pixel Film Studios. With the 3D camera and lights in Movement 5, clients can produce their smash results to the following level. Turn, rotate or container around the media as it breakes into many minor pieces. Motion 5 Effects

    ReplyDelete