Monday 14 January 2013

Music - Piano Covers

At college today I was really thinking about what I could use for my audio for my short fil, to which I thought of one of my favourite bands of all time 'SHINee' a Korean boy band. As my short film is emotional I thought a piano cover of one of their songs would fit perfectly, unfortunetly I can't play piano so I decided to search the internet. I had to wait until I got home to look for a cover and through not much searching I found the perfect cover of SHINee's '1000 Years always by your side' a Japanese song. I know I'm biased with it being my favourite band and so their covers and music videos are going to mean more to me, and create more emotions. But this piece of music is so beautiful.

During the short film the lead role (my brother) as he's walking places headphones in his ears, whether or not I decide to then seem like he's listening to the orginal (which also gets me emotional) I havenn't decided yet. Although there's a good chance I will just to mix up the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment