Monday 28 January 2013

Poster Ideas

 I took the above photo when I was in London filming just because we were there, I look back at it now and think to involve it in my film poster would be perfect. Big Ben and the underground sign are iconic things linked with London, just by looking at them you know where the short film is set. What I like most about it however is how much sky there is, and because day and night play a big part in my short film I was thinking if there was a way I could edit it to make it look like night time.
 I decided to play around on paint.net that i've previously used for art, I attempted to change the sky to make it darker and achieved it by changing the 'levels'. However what has come with that is a big ben that is near enough blacked out, but even though this wasn't what I intended I like it like that. It gives it an eery feel and it's completely different from the daytime picture. But then I think it would be better if the picture was just slightly different from the original, giving the idea that doing one little thing different in a day can change it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment