Friday 4 January 2013

Photos Of The Cast

 
Here is my brother, I used him as my lead role. I decided to use him because I wanted to find a male in his 20's that could look convincing as someone who would work in an important job and I felt he was the best choice. He has simple yet smart clothing, ideally I would have had him in a suit but due to not having one I had to change it to smart casual.
Here is my father, I used him for any extras I needed but not making it obvious that it's the same person. He played 'the guy to take the wallet' 'the boss' and 'the homeless guy', this was mainly because I didn't want to complicate production too much in having to find a time for everyone to do when the extra parts weren't the main parts. It was easier to use two people throughout the whole short film.
My father sat outside the train station convincingly dressed as a homeless guy, so convincing that a woman actually gave him money. (Just appreciating the effort he went through)

No comments:

Post a Comment