Friday 4 January 2013

Photos Of The Office

Here are pictures of the parts of the office that I used,  I was very fortunate to be able to use a real office after hours. This office is newly refurbished and is brand new, and because my short film is set in London you'd imagine the building the lead role to work in to be new. I obviously didn't have any control of the design of the office, but because the colours of it are so dull and and basic it helps with the depressed, fed up feelings I'm trying to interpret. 

Here the desk I decided to use, it's in a cramp corner which is cluttered with boxes and office supplies. The boxes are conveniently there because they only just moved into building. But because it's so cramped it feels as if there is no freedom for the worker.
In this hallway I filmed the scene where the boss (my father) telling off the employee (my brother), it's just another room that looks no different from rest with dull colours to make him increasingly fed up. It represents his mood.
The canteen another room that looks the same as the rest even though this is where people take their breaks, I filmed a scene where he sits and eats by himself.

1 comment:

  1. good range of images - make sure that you add notes to indicate what signifiers there are for the audience in terms of stereotype and representation; what have you done with S & R to help the audience understanding of the story/context and how does this link to your influences?

    ReplyDelete