Tuesday 13 November 2012

Filming

The scenes that I posted I made of sticky notes are set in my brothers home, and because he works everyday there are only certain times I can use him for my project. So on Saturday (the 10th of November) I went round and filmed these parts, when I filmed him it was late and so it being winter it was dark already outside. Although I pictured outside being dark, I didn't want it being pitch black, so I've had to change the initial time I was going to make him wake up so it makes sense for him to be up with it being dark outside. However this change has worked well for me, due to him being so fed up with his work life in one half of the spilt screen, waking up so early for something he doesn't want to do gives him more reason to be fed up. Also he needs to get the train the London every morning, and so he would need to be up this early anyway. 

I think I'm happy with how they turned out, I've been so desperate to start filming because I want to do well on this project that I might have made a few continuity errors, but they can be easily fixed. I have yet to edit what I have filmed, but I will do as soon as I can. The next step is filming the train station which I hope to do after he finishes work so it can be lighter like it would be in the morning, however I'm not sure how busy it will be at half 4/5? As it will be leaving off time, and if it will match the realistic number of people that would be there at the early hours of the morning. Having to work around the times my brother can do and a realistic setting has been challenging but I'm making it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment