Monday 19 November 2012

Filming Plans

For my short film one of the main parts is Lee Jones taking the subway to work and getting stuck there, as my brother is busy a lot and I wanted to go to London to film these shots we were deciding days in which we could do this, my dad suggested that we go to Epping which is the last stop on the London underground. My dad suggested that we drive up there early in the morning and then film what I have to so I can also have a  full day of filming, we decide to do this next tuesday that is if my brother can get the day off work. I have a day off sixth form on tuesdays anyway and my dad said he could get the day off, it's just depending on him.

                                                 (Epping underground from google images)

Tomorrow I will film the scenes of my brother walking towards the train station, however I can't film him getting through the barriers or on the train as it will be late and after work and we don't have a ticket as of yet. However I plan to take the train to great yarmouth as the ticket price will be much cheaper then a train to London, and I can film these parts simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment