Tuesday 18 September 2012

Short Story Ideas And Possible Narrative


I was just randomly coming up with ideas for my short film, taking the influence from my previous storyboard of 'How Did It Get There', if I find a way i'd like to be able to create the film by using a split screen throughout. I would also carry on the idea, that if small or big events didn't happen throughout the day then small changes would happen to your day. Or there would be an alternate ending overall.

 

 Things to remember: 

 • Narratives don’t need to be linear. (Arranged in or extending along a straight or nearly straight line: "linear arrangements".)
• The progression from initial equilibrium to restoration always involves a transformation.
• The middle period of a narrative can depict actions that transgress everyday habits and routines.
• There can be many disruptions whilst seeking a new equilibrium.





















No comments:

Post a Comment