Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mind Map


Our next task was to create our own short story ideas using the title headings 'How Did They Get There' and 'Last Man On Earth', the first thing I did was create this mind map. The blue ringed ideas are the ones I was planning to go for.

For my 'How Did It Get There' story, I'm interested in the concept that if one thing didn't happen in the day than there would be alternate endings to the day. That one thing or a multitude of small events can affect the day so vastly. My other idea is that people can affect a day, for example if someone is absent or in my stories case something is found before you and so you never found it etc.
I like this idea because it relates to real life so well, in this is what happens in everyday life. We can create alternate endings in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment