Thursday 20 December 2012

Spilt Screen Research

Final cut hadn't worked for a long time on the macs at school and so I had to settle with using 'imovie', it was only recently that I believe it's working again. But this means I have to learn a whole new software. I'm going to look for tutorials to help me use it, however i've also decided to look for videos of spilt screens to look for other possible softwares I could use. If the computers at school can't handle this new software maybe I could bring my laptop into school.


Conveniently today I was watching a Eat Your Kimchi video 'EYK' called 'Video Game Showdown at  a Pulsa Bang!' where they use they use multiple split screens.

2 comments:

  1. excellent evidence of reflective technical ideas and research

    add some comments comparing this example to the style that you want to create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crush and smash film or still pictures as 3D pieces detonate to uncover the following picture from Pixel Film Studios. With the 3D camera and lights in Movement 5, clients can produce their smash results to the following level. Turn, rotate or container around the media as it breakes into many minor pieces. Final Cut Pro X Motion Effects

    ReplyDelete