Monday 8 October 2012

Possibly Going To London

On the way home from sixth form in the car I was talking to my Dad about my media ideas, I had also told him about how in the next 3 weeks I need to start filming my short film so that if I'm not happy with it I'll have time to film more.
I started talking about how I was thinking of having my lead role miss the train, I said I'd probably have to film that scene in Norwich train station. I then jokingly said, "But it would be so good to film in London and film a subway." He actually surprised me (though not too much as my dad is amazing) when he said filming a London subway would actually be a good idea.
SO.....I've decided that when I start filming in the next few weeks I will film in Norwich and in the Norwich train station so I know what I want and the scenes I would need to re-film in London so when i got there I'd know EXACTLY what to do and not flail around like a fish out of water (I do like my metaphors).

Hopefully I WILL get to film in London ^v^/ fingers crossed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment