Thursday 7 March 2013

My Attempts

The other day I decided It was time to put my short film on a DVD that I'd bought the previous day, however when I went on it I found that for some reason my first clip was unedited and so I had to do that again. I did this, but because I spent so much time playing 'find the technician' by the time I was ready to put it on a DVD a had to go.

I attempted to put it on the DVD again today (7/3/13) but wanted to make sure I had everything right, I made sure the text was right, added more names to my ending credits etc and was ready to export it. However by the time I was ready to do this college had ended, I stayed behind but it said it was going to take 2 hours. Normally when they say 2 hours they don't really mean 2 hours, so I wanted for as long as I could until I had to leave but it still wasn't complete and as a result had to cancel it.

WHAT WE HAVE LEARNT:
. I have to make sure I have enough time to export
. I need to know where the technician is at all times to keep walking at a minimum
. Exporting isn't fun

SO, tomorrow I will make sure to get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment